How to get What's My Bill? 1.0 unlimited apk for bluestacks



What's My Bill?.apk 1.0
Name: What's My Bill?.apk
ID: uk.org.thegrant.billandtip
Version: 1.0
Size: 0.3 Mb



What's My Bill? Screen Preview

How to download What's My Bill? 1.0 mod apk for android
How to install What's My Bill? 1.0 unlimited apk for pc
How to get What's My Bill? 1.0 unlimited apk for pc

How to install What's My Bill? apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

What's My Bill? Description

What's My Bill? splits bills evenly and calculates the share of a total bill that each person must pay. Though designed for restaurant bills, it can also be used for other bills (e.g. utility bills) that need to be split evenly between many people. It can calculate tips and take account of service charges added to bills. Exact shares of the total bill, plus suggested rounded amounts are calculated.

What's new in What's My Bill? 1.0


What's My Bill? | 1 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download What's My Bill? patch 1.0 APK



Search terms:
How to mod What's My Bill? 1.0 unlimited apk for bluestacks
How to use What's My Bill? mod apk
How to mod What's My Bill? 1.0 apk
How to get What's My Bill? mod apk

Previous
Next Post »